- Financial Manager, Price Orthodontics, 2006-present
- Substitute teacher, DSD, present
- Chair and vice chair, West Point Jr. High Community Council, 2017-present
- Chair and vice chair, Syracuse High Community Council, 2018-2022
- Chair and vice chair, Lakeside Elementary Community Council, 2016-2021
- Council member, West Clinton Elementary Community Council, 2010-2012
- Parent volunteer, all four of my children’s classrooms weekly, 14 years
- Bachelor of Science, Health Education and Health Promotion, University of Utah
- Resident of Clinton, 15 years
- Mother of four Davis School District attendees
- Wife of Cory Price, 23 years
- Born in Salt Lake City, raised in Centerville, attended K-12 in Davis School District
As a parent I have always felt it was my responsibility to be involved and informed in the education of my children. Through my involvement I have developed long-term relationships with other parents, community members, teachers, and administrators. Supporting students in the classroom has furthered my interest in the expectations, goals, and needs of every student. As a parent volunteer and Community Council member I have felt a responsibility to help each student learn and develop the academic, problem solving, and leadership skills they need. As a board member, I will strive to support policies and goals that will enhance student achievement. I will continue to engage with parents and educators to do what is best for each student.
I have no political platform or agenda other than representing the families in district 7. I have had a very good experience in the educational process of my children in Davis School District. I know things are not perfect and that there is always room for improvement. I realize adjustments and changes may need to be made.
My role as a board member will be to take the time necessary to familiarize myself with the issues facing the school board and to make appropriate decisions that reflect the direction Davis School District should head in the future. I will strive to serve and lead in collaboration, cooperation, kindness, and respect. I will work toward what is best for the students in Davis School District.
I will be an advocate for every student.
I will be a representative for every constituent in my district.
I will listen and be a voice for my community.
I will support our teachers and administrators as they work to educate and improve the educational achievement of students in Davis School District.
It would be an honor to serve in the capacity of board member for Davis School District.